- A fifteen piece bundle of Indian fabric patchwork squares with metallic accents *
- Reclaimed and repurposed from post consumer textile waste
- In a variety of rich, deep colours and designs
- Decorative Indian motifs and ethnic patterns
- Hand cut with a rotary blade into 5 inch x 5 inch squares
- A popular choice for small sewing projects such as quilting, dolls clothes, bunting and patchwork
- In a silk or brocade type material. Some pieces are a lightweight fabric and may require interfacing before use
- All materials are washed and ironed before being cut to size and each piece is closely examined for damage before being dispatched. Due to the nature of upcycled fabrics on some pieces there may be slight fading
- Packaged in a clear biodegradable bag. All our packaging and branding materials are recycled, recyclable and/or biodegradable. Please refer to our Packaging Policy for further information.
*The samples in the images are identical or near identical to the selection you will receive and colours on your device or computer screen may differ slightly to the actual product.