- Great value mixed variety packs crammed full of embellished Indian sari fabric snippets and scraps, trims and motifs *
- In a wide range of colours from muted pastels to the deeper, richer hues
- Featuring decorative bohemian textures and sparkling embellishments such as metallic thread, silk embroidery, glimmering sequins, mirror work and diamante, iridescent accents and intricate bead work
- Reclaimed and repurposed from post-consumer and manufacturing textile waste
- Suitable for journal clusters and decoration, mixed media work, slow stitching, jewellery & bead making, crazy quilting, scrap booking & junk journals, applique, collage etc
- Each piece measures approximately 5cm x 5cm to 12cm x 12cm
- All our packaging and branding materials are recycled, recyclable and/or biodegradable. Please refer to our Packaging Policy for further information
*Please note that this is a 'lucky dip' and all images are for illustration purposes only. The samples in the images are a total of 200g which is approximately 110 pieces and the selection you receive will be dependent on what fabrics are currently in stock.