- A lucky dip collection of vintage fabric squares *
- Reclaimed and repurposed from vintage bed sheets originating from the 1960's or 1970's
- In a variety of colours and designs
- Retro flower-power patterns
- Hand cut with a rotary blade into 6 inch x 6 inch squares
- A popular choice for small sewing projects such as quilting, dolls clothes, bunting and patchwork
- In a cotton or cotton mix material
- All materials are washed and ironed before being cut to size and each piece is closely examined for damage before being dispatched. Due to the nature of vintage fabrics on some pieces there may be slight fading
- All our packaging and branding materials are recycled, recyclable and/or biodegradable. Please refer to our Packaging Policyfor further information.
*All images are for illustration purposes only. The selection you receive will be dependent on what fabrics are currently in stock.