- Vintage Fabric Scraps 50g (Bright Mix)
- Snippets and scraps of genuine vintage fabric in small rectangular and square shaped pieces *
- Approximately twenty designs per 50g selection with pieces ranging in size from 8cm x 8cm - 15cm x 15cm
- Reclaimed and repurposed from bed sheets originating from the 1960's or 1970's
- A bright colour palette of pink, green, yellow and orange
- Retro flower-power patterns
- In a cotton or cotton mix material
- Perfect scraps for card making, scrap booking, journals, collage and other small sewing and craft projects
- Due to the nature of vintage fabrics on some pieces there may be slight fading
- All our packaging and branding materials are recycled, recyclable and/or biodegradable. Please refer to ourPackaging Policy for further information
*All images are for illustration purposes only. The selection you receive will be dependent on what fabrics are currently in stock.
You might also like...
A lucky dip collection of mini fabric squares of embroidered and textured Indian cloth *In a variety of different colours and huesDecorated with brigh...$17.47
'Christine' - a retro flower power patterned fabricReclaimed and repurposed from a vintage bed sheet originating from the 1960's or 1970's22 inches x ...$6.72
'Cheryl' - a retro flower power patterned fabricReclaimed and repurposed from a vintage bed sheet originating from the 1960's or 1970's22 inches x 18 ...$5.37